Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to Enter / Opening and Closing Dates
- Entrants of this competition must be aged 18 years or over.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of Domino’s that may be imposed from time to time.
- The first giveaway starts at 14:00 on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 in Citywest, Dublin and ends at 16:00 Tuesday, 26 February 2019, or while stocks last. The second giveaway starts at 14:00 on Wednesday, 27 February 2019 in Athlone and ends at 16:00 Wednesday, 27 February 2019, or while stocks last. The third giveaway starts at 14:00 Thursday, 28 February 2019 in Letterkenny and ends at 16:00 Thursday, 28 February 2019, or while stocks last. The fourth giveaway starts at 14:00 Friday, 1 March 2019 in Galway and ends at 16:00 Friday, 1 March 2019, or while stocks last (each a “Giveaway” and collectively the “Giveaways”).
How to Enter
- Entrants can enter a Giveaway by being one of the first 100 people to spot the giant Domino’s pin at various locations around Citywest, Athlone,Letterkenny and Galway throughout the Giveaways and approaching the team to win =the Prize on Tuesday, 26 February 2019, Wednesday, 27 February 2019, Thursday, 28 February 2019 and Friday, 1 March 2019.
- Entrants can also enter the competition on Twitter by taking a photo of the Domi-Pin and tweeting the photo with the hashtag #DominosGPS and using the handle @Dominos_ROI. The Domi-Pin will be in various locations in Ireland on Tuesday, 26, Wednesday, 27, Thursday, 28 February and Friday, 1 March 2019.
- Entrants can also enter the competition on Twitter by retweeting the image of the Domi- Pin from @Dominos_ROI‘s Twitter page with the hashtag #Domi-Pin.
Selecting the Winner and Runners Up
- The first 100 people at each of the four locations at each Giveaway to spot the giant Domino’s pin and to approach the Domino’s team (the “Winners”) will be rewarded with a personal, non-gluten free, Catalan Chicken & Chorizo pizza, within 15 minutes on the spot (the “Prize”). (The Prize is non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to the Prize will be offered).
- One entrant from ROI will also be selected at random by Domino’s from all entries received via Twitter (including any retweet entries) to be a winner (the “Twitter Winner”) of one voucher code entitling them to one large Catalan Chicken & Chorizo Pizza only(the “Voucher”) (the Winners and the Twitter Winner each being a “Winner” and collectively the “Winners”).
- The Twitter Winner will be notified by 19.00 on Friday, 1 March 2019 via Twitter that they have won the Voucher and will be provided with details of how to collect their Prize. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- The Twitter Winner will have until Friday, 8 March 2019 in order to accept the Voucher.
- Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Domino’s cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of any entry. Similarly, Domino’s cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, including but not limited to any suppliers used to deliver the prizes, although Domino’s will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- All entries submitted must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, pornographic, nude, partially nude, infringing, hateful, or other content adjudged unacceptable by Domino’s in its sole discretion. Domino’s reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any entries or comments that it considers to be offensive and/or to prevent further entries or comments from being uploaded.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, Domino’s may, at their sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- Domino’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Domino’s does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude Domino’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of Domino’s negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- The Winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, the Winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at Domino’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The Winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable Irish data protection legislation. For further information please see https://www.dominos.ie/legal/content/privacypolicy.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Domino’s without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- Promoter: Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, MK6 4BB. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.